I was concerned that such a reasonable price I would be getting crap. Software works well and will tell you when you had a outage or a shortage / brownout (it kicks in to keep voltage constant). I have a large system dell 24in lcd, dsl router, wireless router, dual core tower, external hard drive. It will run for over 10 minutes no problem. Software said it will do 14 if needed. Has auto shutdown that you can program to take over in an outage. I have mine set to 5 minutes without power before auto shutdown is engaged.
- 685VA / 390Watts - GreenPower UPS¿
- Line-Interactive Topology, AVR
- Compact design, 8 Outlets
- RJ11/45 & Coax Protection, USB/Serial, EMI/RFI filters
- Small/Home Office Networks, PCs/Workstations, Personal Electronics
- 685VA / 390Watts – GreenPower UPS