Ok the camera is great and no other compact digital comes close.
The problem I am having after owning it for 25 days is that you get lens errors on the display screen then camera shuts down. This only supposed to happen when there is an obstruction that does not allow the lens to deploy. On this one you zoom to a point and it just stops, lens error, then shut down. Now it just does it at random, sometimes its fine sometimes its not. I did a google search for lens error z750 and others are having this problem. Hope Casio can get this problem fixed, and at the moment I am hoping thier warranty customer service is good.
The repair went well. They replaced the lens assembly and in since the repair I have only had three lens failures.
- 7-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality 15 x 20-inch prints
- 3x optical zoom; large 2.5-inch LCD display
- High-speed start-up enables shooting approximately 0.9 seconds after the power is turned on
- Super-life battery enables up to 325 shots on a single charge
- Powered by Lithium-ion rechargeable battery (included, with charger); stores images on SD cards (camera features 8.3MB of internal memory)