Its a great detector for sure and I like the progamability, but sure enough 16 months it displayed the service warning and no longer works. It almost seems like its programed to go home after a certain amount of time kind of like E.T. I dont know if I am going to fix it or get something else. I had the valentine one but it bugged the crap out of me with the false x band warnings. I guess $60 bucks isnt too bad for a repair but it should last longer than this. On the bright side it did pay for itself finding those traps. 3 stars for reliability / quality issues.
- Provides extreme long-range warning on all radar bands, including X, K, superwide Ka, and instant-on POP mode, along with 360-degree laser protection
- Ultra-bright blue alphanumeric matrix display with 280 LEDs and three different modes
- Advanced EZ-Programming lets you customize up to nine features
- Exclusive AutoSensitivity intelligently filters out annoying false alarms
- One-year limited warranty